ISO Pros of Oregon Provides a Variety of Different Standards
When you think about the ISO standards you need to implement in your company, ISO 9001 is the one that comes to your mind before anything else and, as a result, it is the first you implement in your company in Oregon.
However, there are many other standards you need if you want to stay competitive, comply with regulations, and achieve continual improvement in all the areas and systems of your company. But implementing all of them will be a big challenge that might lead you to search for some help and assistance.
At IQC The ISO Pros of Oregon, we have a wide range of ISO certifications available to cover all your needs and standards you need to implement—and even add a few extra ones. To cover all your ISO needs, we have included services that go beyond implementation.
We can train you to understand, interpret and implement the ISO standards in your company or you can choose to receive some advice as well as leave the entire process to our experts. Just keep in mind that auditing and certification need to be handled by an authorized third party, so you will always need these services regardless of the ISO you are implementing.
With that said, can we actually cover all your needs?
We understand you have your doubts but showing you all the things we can handle for you as well as the ISO certifications available, will leave any doubt behind.
We want to start by mentioning that besides certifications, we can perform several audits in your company or on third parties:
- Outsourced Internal Auditing. We perform an internal audit in your company to find any irregularities or issues you might have missed during your own internal auditing process.
- Virtual Internal Audits. We have made sure to include remote audits to stop dealing with lots of paperwork and avoid face-to-face meetings without compromising the results from the audit and the service that is being delivered.
- Second Party Audits. You can request an external audit on a supplier to determine if it complies with all mandatory requirements and regulations that help to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Supplier Audits. Our team will perform it in a supplier to determine if it can offer you quality products and services based on the standards, requirements, and regulations it is in compliance with.
- Compliance Audits. Companies request it to determine if they comply with all mandatory requirements and legal regulations that are for their type of business or to cover their needs and achieve goals.
- Pre-assessment Audits. Aimed to determine if you comply with the requirements on an ISO standard before going through the official auditing to get certified.
- Supplier Evaluation. We will determine if a supplier is a good fit for your company based on its products, services, results, performance, reliability, and many other aspects leaving standards and compliance with regulations outside of the picture.
- Documentation Audit/Desk Audit. It is conducted to evaluate the role of an employee in a company and determine if the person is being properly remunerated for all the work that is getting done and take corrective actions if necessary.
Access our ISO certifications in Oregon
If you are looking for certifications more than audits, we are sure that over half of the ISOs you need will appear among our standards available:
- Telecommunications TL 9001. Provides guidelines and requirements for ICT companies to design, develop and create products and services that can satisfy their clients.
- Supply Chain ISO 28000. Focuses on implementing a security system in the supply chain of your company to prevent low-quality and defective or fraudulent parts and products from entering it.
- Responsible Care RC14001. Helps companies to operate without risks, injuries, and harm and to improve their health, safety, and environmental efficiency to bring more value their way and improve all these areas and systems related to them.
- Packaging ISO 15387. Makes sure that pharmaceuticals and medical device manufacturers are using high-quality materials for the primary packaging of their products and items.
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025. Laboratories that want to offer their services to the public need to comply with all the requirements in the ISO and get certified to demonstrate competence and reliability.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR. Regulations and mandatory requirements are established in the document to control the export of defense and military-related equipment and technologies from the USA.
- Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry). helps to prevent deforestation and encourages companies to use fewer green spaces—or just the very necessary ones—. Also, creates awareness of the forests and spaces that are being lost due to inadequate use.
- Gluten-Free Certification (GFC). All companies that want to offer gluten-free products in the market need to comply with the regulations in the standard and get certified to demonstrate their products are not dangerous but rather perfect to be consumed.
- Food Safety ISO 22000. Helps to build safe and healthy processes to obtain the products in the food industry and guarantee they can be consumed without any issues.
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA. Provides requirements to prevent and address foodborne illnesses. Prevention is the main goal since other standards focus on finding solutions.
- Facility Management ISO 41001. The framework that it establishes helps companies to develop, maintain, and implement efficient facilities management in several sectors and industries without sacrificing the effectiveness in any of them.
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI. Sets requirements to guarantee that companies obtain products through responsible and sustainable processes, especially for those organizations in the food industry.
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP. Allows companies to establish an efficient and cost-effective energy system while SEP stands for Superior Energy Performance, which is a program that helps to boost the results obtained in the energy system.
- Counterfeits AS6081. It lets aerospace companies prevent fraudulent parts and components as well as electronic parts from entering the supply chain or, at least, reduce the number that enters it.
- Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M). Every core tool helps—differently—in improving the communication between suppliers and customers in the automotive supply chain and also boosts processes and operations to obtain products.
- Body Armor BA 9000. You can implement it to improve the quality of body armor and equipment to stay competitive in the market. However, it is not a mandatory quality management standard.
- Asset Management ISO 55001. Helps companies to have control over processes and the lifecycle of assets, which allows them to prevent risk, reduce costs, improve performance, and bring more value their way.
- Anti-Bribery ISO 37001. Addresses the need of establishing an anti-bribery system in the company to prevent any risks, threats, and mostly briberies that could affect the performance and future of the company.
- Aerospace AS9101. Establishes requirements for the audit in an aerospace company to determine compliance with mandatory standards, especially with AS9100.
- Aerospace AS9102. The requirements are aimed for the First Article Inspection in the aerospace supply chain to guarantee it meets customer satisfaction and is the desired result the company was trying to obtain.
Get certified today!
Our company, IQC The ISO Pros of Oregon is available throughout the state and can implement all the previous ISO standards in any organization that requires them.
And more importantly, we can provide certification either if you decide to implement the standards with us or not.
Just contact us and our team will be ready to assist you in every step or with specific needs you have regarding the ISO standards for your company in specific.
IQC The ISO Pros of Oregon can help you implement, train on, consult, and have your company and/or organization certified on the following ISO Certifications:
If you want to enjoy the above-listed benefits, contact IQC the ISO Pros of Oregon, now. Our services are accessible in all of the below-mentioned cities: